MODEL CAR CONTEST RULES
MUSCLE CAR CLASSIC XXXII
- All judged participants must be paid entrants to the show - either spectator or
must arrive in car.
- All judged cars must be PLASTIC ONLY kits - no die cast or pre-assembled
- Your current age will be used to determine which class you are in (so if you
built it when you were 6 and you are now 40 you will be judged in the 17 + category).
- Models must be automobiles!!! (no airplanes, boats, ships and
- There will be two age classes:
- 16 and under
- 17 and older
be judged without being handled by judges ("Chicago
Style" judging will be used).
- Fit and
- Overall quality of
Prizes for each class
- First Place
- Second Place
Die cast models are allowed for display only. If you
wish to display a plastic model car and not have it judged you may do that also. There will not be a separation of car brands like Ford, Chevrolet, Mopar, Pontiac and etc. All models will be judged
on the same criteria regardless of the brand of model car they represent.